The right way to lose weight safely
If you are looking to lose weight and get healthier in Fayetteville, NC, look to Rapha Primary Care Center. Here, Dr. Daniel Uba and his staff are dedicated to helping people get healthier in a variety of ways.
We know every patient is unique with special physical and emotional needs. We will help you identify your personal weight control challenges, set a realistic goal weight and customize a weight loss plan to suit your food preferences, health status and lifestyle. We educate patients on all aspects of weight loss and help them gain the skills required to successfully manage their weight for the rest of their lives.
Since so much of your health relies on maintaining a healthy and sustainable bodyweight, our team helps you focus on safely losing weight with:
- Individualized motivational counseling sessions
- Lifestyle change coaching
- We help you set goals & hold you accountable for achieving them
- We help you choose the right foods, supplements, exercises & more
- We support you with prescription medications, including injectables
- We use hormone optimization
- Your success is guaranteed!
There is no single strategy that will help everyone in Fayetteville, NC lose the weight they want to lose. That’s why we employ all the strategies listed above to help you. And that’s also why we can guarantee results when you follow the program we prescribe for you.